Contact: Cindy Laffey
As an experienced home financing professional, I am committed to exceptional service and comprehensive home financing solutions from application to closing and beyond. I strive to bring my clients and referral sources the most innovative products and programs available to fit their unique and ever-changing financial needs. My “Clients for Life” team values are honesty, responsibility, honor, respect and focus. The clients of The Cindy Laffey Mortgage Team can count on complete and honest communication conducted with a kind, caring and positive attitude.
Mortgage Planner – NMLS #261978
Inlanta Mortgage Inc. – NMLS #1016
6300 W. 143rd St. #100
Overland Park, KS 66223
913 322 4422
Contact: Customer Service
A.B. May is Kansas City’s leading home services company, with expertise in heating and cooling, electrical, plumbing, indoor air quality and more. The company has more than 13,000 whole-home agreements with metro area households. Locally owned and operated, A.B. May employs more than 250 trained, skilled and dedicated employees that are committed to serving their customers. Kansas City homeowners have trusted A.B. May since 1959 to improve their home’s comfort and efficiency.
7100 E 50th St
Kansas City, MO 64129
913 645 8379
Contact: Customer Service
We have over 20 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry. We proudly serve the greater Kansas City area with integrity. All Day Comfort will meet all of your HVAC needs whether it be maintenance or installation. All Day Comfort HVAC will assist you at every stage, from preconstruction to completion. Our friendly and professional team will help you to get the proper answers that you seek.
Independence, MO 64055
816 916 4606
Contact: Brian Bock
Brian Bock brings 20 years experience in the carpet cleaning industry. He is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification as an IICRC Master Textile Cleaner, which is one the highest levels of cleaning certification in the industry. He has also worked as an industry instructor teaching other cleaners all over the United States. Bock’s Steam Star still does business the old fashioned way, face to face by giving complimentary consultations to homeowners and businesses prior to scheduling any work.
6736 W. 153rd Street
Overland Park, KS 66223
913 438 7767
Contact: Lisa Osborne
Carpet Direct offers high quality carpet, tile, hardwood, vinyl and laminate at unbeatable prices! I bring samples of flooring to your home or business, to make shopping easy & convenient. I also offer Hunter Douglas window coverings as part of my product line. Complimentary consultation on windows as well. Receive special attention, service & top agent pricing!
Kansas City, MO
Contact: Madison Siegfried
Certified Radon has been Kansas City’s premier provider of radon testing and mitigation system installation services since 2007. Our technicians are professionally trained and industry certified to ensure accurate results. Test, Protect and Breathe Easy with expert service from Certified Radon.
5150 NW Waukomis Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64151
816 587 3500
Contact: Danny Clapp
With nearly 10 years of experience capturing the beauty of real estate in both still images and virtual tours, we know how to make your home stand out among the competition. For professional real estate photography in Kansas City and the surrounding metro, you have come to the right place. With the combination of special, professional equipment and superior ability, we will encapsulate your home’s finest features to help attract quality buyers more efficiently. And Clapp Real Estate Photography also offers great virtual tours
8426 Clint Dr. #215
Belton, MO 64012
816 853 1335
Contact: Brenda Speer/Stacey Brodersen
Coffelt Land Title is not your typical titling agency. We believe that customer service is the priority and work hard to ensure that every client is satisfied with their experience. We have 6 convenient locations throughout Kansas and Missouri and we are one of the largest independent title insurance agencies in Missouri. Lifetime relationships are forged one transaction at a time, and CLT’s integrity, attention, and accessibility make us the title company of choice.
262 Tudor Rd,
Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
816 581 2217/816 581 2200
BSpeer@CoffeltLandTitle.com / SBrodersen@CoffeltLandTitle.com
Contact: Harry Ramirez
Harry Ramirez Farmers Insurance Agency is proud to partner up with The Colby Lewis Team. We are excited to extend our personable customer services while providing the industry’s best coverage at an affordable rate. Harry Ramirez Agency pride ourselves in providing our clients with important knowledge and information when it pertains to their insurance plan. We are also proud on being accessible for our clients when disaster hits. The Harry Ramirez Agency are fully devoted in looking out for our clients’ best interest and has gained the confidence of many families who trust us with what matter most. Call Harry Ramirez Farmers Insurance and find out how we can help provide your family with the best coverage and service in Kansas City.
4841 Merriam Dr.
Overland Park, KS 66203
913 579 2775
Contact: Nick Parsons, Master Electrician
OnHome Systems, LLC has been providing top notch electrician services to the people and businesses of Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, and surrounding areas. We are family owned and operated. We specialize in electric services for residential, and commercial properties.
510 SW Mission Rd.
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
816 372 0483
Contact: D. Hilton
Today, Raytown Chimney provides quality, skilled trade that is focused on chimney, fireplace, and household exhaust areas. Products serviced and/or sold include: chimney caps, chimney crowns, flue liners, dampers, firebox repair, mortar repair, fireplace inserts, flue cleaning, and gas log installation. Chimney/Fireplace inspections, consultation and animal/bird expelling in the flue area are additional services provided.
207 South Cedar Avenue
Independence, MO 64153
816 356 0007
Contact: Rick Cauthon
“One Call and We Do It All.” Residential and commercial property inspections, since 1996. We do indoor air and mold testing and mold remediation, water intrusion investigations and more. Rick is a certified building inspector since 1996 as well as InterNACHI certified.
913 764 7250
Contact: Lucas Ingala
Watchmen Security Services was founded in 2011 by a husband and wife with the motivation to be a premier security company in the greater Kansas City area, providing the best security equipment with the best service. Based in a suburb of Kansas City, MO, we install, service, and maintain clients in a 100-mile radius around the Kansas City metro area, with great expectations to reach our city and beyond. Watchmen was established on integrity and compassion. With integrity and compassion comes excellence. Because of that heart of excellence, our clients don’t go unnoticed. When people choose Watchmen, they are choosing to become part of a family. We take care of our family. That is the Watchmen Way. Our services include but are not limited to intrusion alarm, video surveillance, 24/7 monitoring, fire protection, home automation, energy management, and much more.
712 NW O’Brien Rd
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
816 744 8900
As consideration for the right to search this website operated by (name of HMLS Participant) for properties for sale or lease, I/We (“User”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All data displayed on this website about properties for sale or lease are the proprietary asset of the Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (“HMLS”). HMLS owns all Intellectual Property Rights in and to such data, or the compilation of such data, including all copyright, patent, trade secret, or trademark rights. User will not contest HMLS’ Intellectual Property Right claims, nor assist others in doing so. User agrees that in the event User infringes upon HMLS’ Intellectual Property Rights in the property data displayed on this website, HMLS’ remedies at law are inadequate, and that HMLS is entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such an infringement.
2. User agrees that User is a bona fide potential purchaser or lessee of property in the market area served by HMLS and (name of broker). User agrees that any search performed by User of properties available for sale or lease utilizing this website is solely for the purpose of identifying properties in which User has legitimate and bona fide interest in buying or leasing.
3. User agrees that User shall not use this website, or any of the property data accessible on this website, for any commercial or business purpose. User shall not sell, loan, exchange, or license, or otherwise retransmit the property data accessible on this website to any third party without the express written permission of HMLS and (name of broker).
4. User waives any and all claims for damages of any kind against HMLS or (name of broker) by reason of Users’ use of this website, or the property data available at this website, including, but not limited to actual, punitive, special, or consequential damages, or lost profits or unrealized savings.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Kansas. User agrees that any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Johnson County, Kansas. User waives any objection to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
6. In the event a judgment is entered against User in any action by or against User to enforce the parties’ obligations under this Agreement, User shall pay the prevailing parties’ attorneys fees and costs incurred in the prosecution or defense of such action.
7. User acknowledges and agrees that HMLS is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and both (name of broker) and HMLS shall each have the authority to enforce its terms against User.